The SPOHR tag line serves to gauge the total depth of the firm substrate of boreholes, observation wells and open water bodies.
The SPOHR tag line devices are extremely robust and resistant.
- Reel with stable galvanized support frame
- Solid nickel-coated tag weight, diameter 30mm, weight 1,5kgs
- Carabiner and thimbles made from stainless steel, rustproof
- Niro – V2A steel wire rope 1,5mm
- Both ropes twist-free and with high tensile strength
- Continuous markings every 5m or 1m on brass sleeves
- Standard length 100m/200m/300m/350m/500m optionally with 1m or 5m markings.
- Other lengths on inquiry
- The devices can also be used in combination with the SPOHR water samplers
Steel wire rope with marked brass sleeve
SPOHR tag line with high quality flat tape
For special requirement, whereby the 1m/5m division does not offer sufficient accuracy, we offer our tag line with SPOHR high quality flat tape.
Here, the steel wire rope with 1m/5m division is replaced with our polyethylene insulated flat tape with two high tensile stainless steel wires with permanent hot stamped markings.
Due to the deep embossed cm divisions with decimetre numbering and red meter numbers, it is possible to determine the depth to a higher accuracy.
Reel and tag weight as with the standard tag lines.