Water level measurement accuracy Solinst is known for, with the addition of convenient temperature profiling.
What sets our Water Level Temperature Meter apart?
- Large temperature range: -20˚C to 125˚C
- Temperature resolution of 0.01˚C
- PVDF Laser Marked Tape Lengths to 600 m
marked every mm
- Deep submergence rating of 300 m
- 3 Year complete unit warranty
- Temperature accuracy is:
+/-0.1ºC from -5ºC to +50ºC
+/-0.5ºC outside of that range
How can the WLT Meter be used?
- Profiling temperature in wells, tanks and surface water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality and chemistry, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments and biological activity
- Geothermal surveys
The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.