- Ideal for profiling conductivity and temperature
- Fast response, easy to use
- Rugged design
The Model 107 TLC Meter is ideal for profiling conductivity and temperature in wells and open water, for salt-water intrusion studies, and a general indication of contamination levels. The 3/4" (19 mm) diameter probe is attached to Solinst PVDF flat tape; accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each millimeter. Lengths up to 1000 ft or 300 m, mounted on a Solinst reel.
The conductivity range is from 0-80,000 µS/cm. Conductivity and temperature measurements are displayed on a rotating LCD screen on the face of the reel. Conductivity accuracy is 5% of reading or 100 μS (which ever is greater). A light and buzzer are briefly activated when the zero point of the probe enters water. The depth to water and depth of displayed readings are read off the tape. The 9V alkaline battery is housed in an easy-access battery drawer and provides up to 90 hours of use.
Running through a 2 Point Calibration with the Solinst TLC Meter
This video walks you through the simple process of calibrating the Solinst Model 107 TLC Meter with 2 calibration points (1413µS/cm and 5000µS/cm).
LTC Levelogger Edge
- Conductivity, level and temperature datalogging
- Calibrated range 50 to 80,000 μS/cm
- Ideal for salinity and saltwater intrusion studies, tracer tests, agricultural and stormwater run-off monitoring
PVDF Tape Water Level Meter
- Accurate, durable PVDF flat tape
- Lengths to 5000 ft (1500 m)
- Reliable and built to last
- Submersible P7 Probe