SPOHR staff gauges are produced from fire-enamelled sheet-Steel. This design is paticulary well suited for unprotected use in water and outdoors, because almost no dirt can remain adhered to the completely smooth surface and suberb corrosion protection is guaranteed.
Furthermore the colors and surface are extremely resistant to weathering influences and solar radiation.
The enamelled staff gauges are drinking water-safe, although they can also be used in the chemical industry (reaction resistant).
Staff gauges various versions:
- Standard color combination yellow/black or white/black (other colors subject to surcharge
- Different staff width depending on requirement (standard 10cm/12cm/15cm)
- Material sheet steel thickness 2mm
- Standard design flat, also avialable folded or curved subject to surcharge
- A range of divisions variants (standard see figure 1-3)
- Numbering according to specifications
- Standard 6 fastening holes for screws M6, 15mm from the edge, or according to requirement.
Enamelled staff gauges
- Smooth surface (free of pores)
- Hardness (scratch and abrasion resistant)
- Hygienic, inhibits bacterial growth
- Cold- and heat-resistant
- Acid- and alkali resistant
- Light-fast colors
- Resistant to solar radiation
- Suitable for use in drinking water
- Extremely long service live
In addition to the standard as a vertical staff gauge, inclined/stepped gauge variants also avialable.
Specify the length of the staff gauge according to requirement at the time of ordering, we recommend sections each 1m long (simpler, easier to ship). The maximum of each section should not exeed 2m.
Spohr Lightweight Water Level Meters are designed for fast and reliable measurements of water levels in wells, boreholes, observation tubes, tanks, surface water, etc.
The Water Level Meters feature a compact, lightweight plastic reel and frame, making them easy to transport and use in the field.
| Get Quote |